All Saints University Lango is an Anglican founded university formed by the Church of Uganda to improve education sector in the northern parts of Uganda. All courses are accredited by the National Council for Higher Education.
The University offers a number of academic programmes at Certificate, Diploma and Undergraduate Levels that is to say;
- Certificate in Information and Communication Technology (CICT)
- Certificate in Business Administration and Management (CBAM)
- Certificate in Procurement and Logistics Management (CPLM)
- Certificate in Public Administration & Management (CPAM)
- Certificate in Project Planning and Management (CPPM)
- Certificate in Social Work and Social Administration (CSWASA)
- Certificate in Theology (CTH)
- Certificate in Medical Records (CMR)
- Diploma in Information and Communication Technology (DICT)
- Diploma in Business Administration and Management (DBAM)
- Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management (DPLM)
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Management (DEM)
- Diploma in Project Planning and Management (DPPM)
- Diploma in Social Work and Social Administration (DSWASA)
- Diploma in Public Administration & Management (DPAM)
- Diploma in Theology (DTH)
- Diploma in Education Primary (DEP)
- Diploma in Medical Records (DMR)
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management (BBAM)
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management (BESBM)
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management (BHRM)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Finance (BSAF)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCE)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology BSIT)
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (BSM)
- Bachelor of Science in Procurement & Logistics Management (BSPLM)
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies (BADS)
- Bachelor of Arts in Project Planning & Management (BAPPM)
- Bachelor of Public Administration & Management (BPAM)
- Bachelor of Social Work and Social Administration (BSWASA)
- Bachelor of Theology (BTH)
- Bachelor of Science Education ICT
To be a center of excellence in the provision of programmatic and quality higher education responsive to sustainable development needs of the society.
To provide quality teaching, innovative research and outreach to instill moral values for the development needs of the rural and urban communities.
i). To train the learners to be innovative through research by providing them with reading materials such as newspapers, journals, novels, textbooks and ICT resources.
ii). To link All Saints University and role models to inspire students to exploit their talents for a better future.
iii). To inculcate into learners the sense of belonging and responsibility to help them become more patriotic and environmentally sensitive.
iv). To instill high level of discipline and spiritual enrichment into students that will guide them even after school.
v). To develop leadership skills in both students and staff so as to address leadership challenges in Uganda.
vi). To encourage and promote adult education so as to revive hope in the less privileged educated adults
Visited 563 times, 1 Visit today