Christ the King Parish, Kampala is Uganda’s pioneer and only Capital City Catholic mission, the Mill Hill Missionaries on October 30, 1930 founded it and Rev. Fr. Henri Jerssen was its founding priest. It is located in the city center of Kampala and known for its catholic based congregation.
Vision A self-sustaining family of God committed to the mission of Christ in a cosmopolitan society.
Mission To excel in promoting the mission of Christ in a dynamic cosmopolitan society.
- To be the parish of first choice and an acclaimed provider of Roman Catholic Evangelization.
- To provide a conducive prayer environment that attract all God’s people, in an increasingly dynamic environment
- To develop Christ The King (also at times referred to as “CTK”) as a community socially responsible and innovative Catholic Parish in the archdiocese and the whole Roman Catholic Church (Locally and Internationally).
- To build a strong financially sustainable Catholic Parish.
Visited 66 times, 1 Visit today