There are facts about drinking water you may not know exist and some of them are fun. Besides thirst chill as a cardinal function, the body is about 70% water and every cell in your body consists of it.
Health experts recommend drinking at least ten glasses of water on a daily basis. Thus giving clear measurements for both men and women; three liters for men and 2.2 liters for women daily.
- It improves digestion and prevents constipation,drinking advances metabolism and aids proper food break down.
- Eighty percent (80%) of the brain tissue is made of water. One needs to drink more to have proper functioning brains.
- Further more it aids weight loss. Research indicates that obese people who drink plenty of it lose weight faster than those who drink less.
- Protection against some types of cancer and heart diseases by flushing toxins in the body that may cause some types of cancers and heart diseases
- Promotion of a healthier skin by keeping the body hydrated and improves capillary blood flow and keeping the body moisturized.It also keeps the body joints lubricated easing their movement and preventing septic arthritis or joint infection.
It Relieves Headache
Doctors recommend drinking plenty if one has headache because it is often caused by dehydration. It also reduces bad breath which is at times a symptom of drinking insufficient water and when the mouth is not moist enough to wash away food particles it produces smelly compounds.
Water lessens the burden on the kidneys and liver by flushing out poisonous products.
It regulates body temperature Water limits body temperatures in a warm or cold environment. It enables the body to release heat, Sweat and the evaporation from the skin cool the body.
Hopefully you take a glass after reading this.